Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kat On: Sports

One thing you should know about me is that I'm not really a big sports person. Well, unless you count dance as a sport, and even then I'm not really good at. I just love doing it. When I was really little I did cheer leading and soccer. I liked cheer OK, but soccer, let's just say I never went near for fear of being kicked. I like swimming, but not enough to do it on a team. The one sport I've found that I really like (even though I'm still not really good at it) is volleyball. As far as watching sports go, I don't. I'm probably the only person who doesn't look forward to football season. I do have a team that I sorta cheer for though. The Vikings, A: because they're purple, and B: because one time I was watching them and I heard the announcer say they had someone named Rudolph on the team. Yeah, great reasons, I know. So, there you go. That's my take on sports. If you have any questions or thoughts on/about this post comment below.
                                                              Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment