Monday, September 2, 2013

Disney!

Hi readers! I know it's been awhile, but I have been crazy busy! Next week me and my family are going to Disney World! I have been looking forward to this since, like, May. I don't know how I'm gonna make it one more week. I have never been to Disney, and neither has my dad or my siblings or my grandparents. My mom is the only one who has been. We are all riding together, and my dad has made a strict one bag rule. That is not going to work for me. I usually take, like, five bags to the beach. Have any of you been to Disney? If so, what advice to you have? What are the "Must See" attractions? I gotta go make my packing list. I'll write more later. 
                                                         
                                                             Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment