Friday, October 11, 2013

Homework

Now, I know what you're probably thinking. "You're home schooled, all your work is homework." That is mostly true, but when you take online classes or co-op classes there is usually homework involved. I am currently taking an online essay class that my mom is reviewing, and I have a good bit of homework. It shouldn't be that hard, break it down over a few days and get it done by Friday. Easy, right? Wrong. I am a procrastinator by nature, and a whole week quickly becomes four o' clock on Friday and the stuff has to be emailed to her by 5. Yikes! I am currently working on a strategy to fix this, but till then I'm still doing a lot of work on Friday. I hope you have a better strategy for tackling homework.  
                                                                     Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment