Monday, June 9, 2014

Stuff I've been doing

So, I told you'd I'd explain why I'd been so busy and not able to post as often as I'd like, and here she is: 

This is Blondie, an almost three year old Lab Shar Pei mix, and my Christmas present. We've had Blondie since December 27th, and she is the best (I'd say little, but weighing in at close to 70 lbs, she's anything but little!)  girl ever! And with Blondie comes obedience classes, grooming, walks, etc., so I haven't had much time to post.                                                                  
I've also been finishing up school, except for math, and that has taken up sometime. I still have math, because of stupid Life of Fred. It should of been obvious that any math curriculum named Life of Fred was a bad idea, but my mom still got it. Never mind the fact that last she switched me it took me three years to finally get caught up into my right grade. I went through 3 different curriculums and didn't get a good one until April (the same I'd already been doing before Life of Fred), so of course I didn't finish it, and now I have to do it over the summer. Blehhh!!!!!

This summer I'll try to post more regularly, but I do have a pretty full summer planned, so we'll see how that goes.                                                                                                                                   
Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment